Watching Star Trek as an adult shines new light on why my dad used to look really uncomfortable sometimes during our late-night marathons.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
It’s 2089. all cops have been replaced by genetically modified dogs that let children pet them, help old ladies cross the street, chase down criminals, never eat donuts, bark at cat-callers, analyze dna, easily track down murders, pee on white collar criminals, and tear the faces off of rapists. utopia has been reached.
How was this accomplished you ask?
Well its simple
Dogs are colorblind
this might go over the heads of some of the kids on here.
did you just
This is the greatest post I have ever seen because it is both a pun and a harsh truth.
I showed this to my 11 year old brother and asked him if he knew what it was. He looked at it for a few seconds and said
"I dunno. a printer?"